Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 9 Nutrisystem - Back on Track and Moving Forward at Super Speed!

I have been hard at it this week, getting right back on track after my fall from grace last week.  I wanted to prove to myself that I can do this with the help of Nutrisystem.  I can continue to achieve a healthier lifestyle by proper food choices and portion control!  I can increase this lifestyle with being physically fit. 

Yes, I am still working out...and again have not missed a work out yet...so that is 63 Days Straight!  I am glowing if you can't tell!!  My clothes continue to get larger and larger as I am shrinking in weight and size.  I had to get more holes added to my belts get my pants to stay in place! 

It is wonderful to see such quick results and hear the compliments that go along with it.

I am so much more confident and comfortable with my body and weight.  Don't get me wrong, I have a long ways to go to my goal weight.  But, I am pleased to announce Nutrisystem has extended my weight loss journey to now last 7 months!  I can't wait to see how I will look at the end of 7 months on Nutrisystem!  So that means only 19 more weeks to blog about my eventful adventures in weight loss and show the world the new me!

Drum Roll Please......

I stepped on the scale this morning and almost fell off...

I lost 5.2 pounds this week!!!


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds

Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds




Total Weight Loss So Far after 9 weeks on Nutrisystem 26 pounds.

 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.