Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 7 Nutrisystem A Stressful Week #NSNation

Week 7 is over and done...and boy it has been a stressful one with life around my house.  We have had a lot of major unexpected changes happening.

I have done my best to get in most of the Nutrisystem meals this past week.  I will admit I had to miss some and not get in all the food I was supposed to.  So if anything, I ate less than I am expected and I know that can be just as bad as eating too much.

Along with not eating all the food I should be daily; in turn has lead to my workouts increasing to help me deal with all the stress.  I have been working out at least twice a day, which feels great.  I can't imagine dealing with the stress we as a family currently are and being the weight I was prior to Nutrisystem.  So, even though things are very challenging right now, I can get out of bed and smile at my new body...that is changing for the better, everyday!  So as you can tell, I am still on an amazing workout stretch....I haven't missed a single workout yet!  So that means 49 days straight.

My big stresser that will be happening during week 8, along with what has happened this week is I will be traveling to Texas for a HUGE training conference for work.  I am very excited and nervous.  This training is going to be amazing and I know I am going to learn a bunch.  But, I am scared as I am not going to be able to eat just Nutrisystem meals.  Granted I will be bringing along my shaker cup and delicious Nutrisystem protein shakes and breakfast bars to enjoy to start my day. 

But I am not sure how I am going to make my morning snack work and lunch.  I know I will be okay!  Nutrisystem has given me a lot a pointers to help with my success while I am gone.  Plus they have a great gym where I am going.  So I am not hoping for much of a weigh loss next week and if I gain a little back, I am mentally prepared for that too.

But this week I did keep losing, though not as much as many of my other weeks.  But every little bit makes a difference.  I can't wait for next week and I will measure again.  I know that will show a huge difference, as I had to get holes drilled into my belts this week.

So, I lost 1.8 pound this week!  Thank you Nutrisystem.  

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds

Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Total Weight Loss So Far after 7 weeks on Nutrisystem 22.6 pounds.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.  
Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.