Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 8 Nutrisystem - Fell off the Wagon during a week away #NSNation


Okay...I have offically fallen off the Nutrisystem wagon, but I am bucking up this week and getting back on track now that I am back at home.

My week long trip away from home lead to some food indulgences and guilty pleasures like Chocolate cake.
Any many other food choices I knew I shouldn't make.  My issue was.... I never get to leave the state I live in and this was a huge deal and very exciting.  I never missed a workout while gone..so that streak remains!  And I even worked our more, helping to balance out my poor food choices, but as you will see that didn't help!


So at the end of week 8 I have lost a total of 15.75 inches!!! (That is another 3.5" gone this past month...bye bye!)

Waist - Total lost 3.5"
Chest - Total lost 4"
Hips - Total lost 3"
Thighs - Total lost 3.5"
Upper Arms - Total lost 1.75"

So, I gained  1.8  pound this week! 

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds

Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds



Total Weight Loss So Far after 8 weeks on Nutrisystem 20.8 pounds.







Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.