Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sucess with Shielo Volumizing Shampoo Review


My hair is so fine and lifeless most of the time.  I have tried a lot of hair products, hoping they will be the answer.  Sadly many are not. 
  
I am happy to report I had the chance to try out a great Volumizing Shampoo by Shielo.  It is a modern shampoo that is designed to remove residue that can weight your hair down.  This reside can come from product styling buildup.  


Shielo's Volumizing Shampoo may remove residue, but don't worry as it doesn't strip your hair or fade your color if you have treated hair.  It actually fights free radicals which can weaken and damage your delicate hair.




So after using Shielo Volumizing Shampoo for a week and a half I can see and feel the results.  My hair feels fuller, thicker and healthier.

Way to go Shielo on another successful product!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

1 comment:

  1. This stuff sounds great - I've heard really good things about silver shampoo.You have such a cute blog, we are new followers and have put your badge on our site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.