Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week 6 Nutrisystem - Feelings of Worry #NSNation

Week 6 brought on feelings of worry.  As week 5 was a HUGE weight loss week for me...I was worried I wouldn't lose anything this week or even worse yet, gain a little.

I know everyone is going to have ups and down with their weight loss battle.  And I know this week I continued to follow the Nutrisystem program faithfully and STILL haven't missed a single work out yet!  And yes, I am very proud of that fact.

I know I was able to fit into another pair of jeans that I can't even remember when the last time I was able to fit into them.  And I know I have a belt that no longer works for me as it is now too big! (Yes, I am smiling!)

So, I prepared my myself before I stepped on the scale.  I decided if I didn't lose, I was going to measure my body as reassurance and of course share the results.  I know I can see and feel the difference as my body continues to reshape and slim down (I am only trying to measure once a month to see how dramatic the changes have been).

I almost forget to mention that my 1st Nutrisystem bear arrived this past week...I love "Pound"! 

He is a great motivator and makes me proud knowing I lost 10 pounds to have him join me.

So did I lose???

Holy CRAP!!!!!

I lost another 3.6 pounds this week!!!!  (((((Happy Dance))))

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds

Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds

Total Weight Loss So Far after 6 weeks on Nutrisystem 20.8 pounds.

I can't believe I will be getting another Nutrisystem bear to join "pounds".  Her name is"Commitment"  I can't wait to have her in this photo next time to show the amazing amount of weight I have lost so far thanks to Nutrisystem and their excellent support system!!!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.