Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Aurorae Northern Lights Yoga Mat ... You won't be disappointed... It is the best!

 
Illuminate Your Life

As my weight loss journey continues, so does my quest for physical fitness.  I have been expanding my horizons and trying new ways to work out and get physically fit.  One of my current workouts involves quite a bit of floor time.  It was really challenging to tolerate being on the floor.  So, I purchased a very cheap (it was on clearance) yoga mat to help while working out on the floor.  I have to tell you it stinks like rubber!  It is not the least bit soft and really didn't help with anything. 

So when I had the chance to review of of the yoga mat from a family business called Aurorae I was more than willing.  They sent me out the most beautiful and useful yoga mat out on the market today (you can even purchase them from Amazon.com).

It is perfectly called:
 

Look at this beautiful yoga mat!  Did you know no two Northern Lights yoga mats are the same, just like nature's beauty.  I knew this had to be a good mat by how heavy the mat itself is..it is made with high quality eco-safe materials and meant to last.

Aurorae offers yoga mats in illuminating colors with a focal point icon, cushiony support and long in length. Aurorae offers the best reviewed yoga mats, accessories and; props online. You can browse their yoga mats, yoga bags, yoga accessories and yoga props on their website, www.auroraeyoga.com.

I still can't get over how comfortable this yoga mat from Aurorae is and the difference it has made it my workouts.  It is so soft and cushy.  Don't worry about it staying in place, as mine has never slipped out of position.  Plus the mat is extra long for great reach and coverage during your workout.  And did I mention...it doesn't smell!!
Had to share the above photo...look close you can see imprints of my shoes...that is how squishy this comfortable mat is...don't worry the mat springs right back into place. 
 
Aurorae takes such pride in the products they create, even including a great booklet sharing information about their line of products and cleaning tips for their yoga mats. 
 
Thank you Aurorae for creating such a high quality yoga mat!
 
  Disclaimer: Aurorae provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.