Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Contes Pasta Company - Wheat and Gluten Free Pasta and Pizza Items Review

Contes Pasta Company has been an answer to many of my family's prayers.  Flavorful pasta that comes in so many different varieties that is Wheat and Gluten Free.  Look at the amazing selection of pasta and products I received to help me share my amazing experience with their quality food items.
"In 1970, Angela Conte came to America with her husband Mario and their three children. Coming from the Abruzzi region of Italy, Angela brought with her the time-honored traditions of generations past."  By 1978 Angela and her family opened up an amazing restaurant.  And customers raved about her handmade pasta and wanted to buy it to prepare it at home. 

With the hard work of Angela's son Mike the Contes Pasta Company was founded and grew by leaps and bounds.  The business expanded to the point machines were needed to keep up with the demand.  Only the finest equipment is used to still give each item the handmade look and feel.

As the years passed the line of Contes Pasta grew to include many items like pizza and garlic bread and then in 2007 they began their Wheat and Gluten Free line of products.

Contes Margherita Pizza with Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil is delicious and perfectly balanced with its flavors and textures.  The crispy but not hard crust reminds me of lavash (a crispy flat bread).  The sweet pungent flavor of garlic was perfection in my mouth.  Now we we only had some left.

Contes Pasta even offers a variety of Gluten and Wheat Free Cheese Stuffed Shells.


And of course they offer Ravioli.  Oh, the Ravioli!  My family is in LOVE with it.  It is so delicate and creamy.  I have no idea how they had done this without wheat or gluten, but they have with grace and skill.  It boils up perfectly.  I loved to cook both the cheese filled and the spinach and cheese filled together.  It is fun to see what kind you are going to get with each flavor filled bite.



These are the cheese raviolis and below the spinach and cheese. 
The Pierogies are so filling and comforting.  What a feel good meal.  They are so smooth and satifying.  I love eating my Contes plain or with a little spray of butter.  Yumm!!


Why not visit Contes Pasta Company on their website and see what they have to offer.  You will not be disappointed.  They even have a where to buy tab, so you can find what you are looking for.

Disclaimer: Contes Pasta Company provided me with free
samples of these products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.