Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lady Soma Renewal Serum Review



I have been blessed again by Lady Soma to review another one of their amazing beauty products. 


I know we don't like to admit, but everyday we are aging; and along with aging comes many different changes to our once youthful bodies.  On area personally I notice changing is my skin.  My skin is starting to show lines, especially on my face.

That is where Lady Soma Renewal Serum steps in to help stimulate the development of new skin cells.  This serum uses the power of Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin A to help diminish the appearance of lines, minor scars, age spots and sun damage.  It can also be used as a skin brightener to help restore your complexion and enable an even skin tone. 

I have been using the Lady Soma Renewal Serum on my face and a few scars I have on my arms for about a week.  It is so easy to use and a little goes a long way.  I have been applying it before bed.  I am noticing the lines of my face do not seem as noticeable and defined.  Which I really  like.  My scars haven't change much at this point, I am not sure if they are too old.  But I will keep using Lady Soma Renewal Serum.

Thank you again for another perfect product!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.