Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oliver's Labels Personalized Waterproof Labels For Kids



As a super busy working mom of three boys, I would have never believed how much of my boys "stuff" gets lost, left behind and misplaced.  Lets see...coming home from daycare, school, church activities, sporting events, the park, the zoo....I couldn't go on forever and ever....it always seems we are at least one personal item less upon our return.

I try to remember to use a permanent marker when I can to label their belongings.  That can be a challenge to make sure it still looks "cool" and is readable and doesn't wash off.

That is where Oliver's Labels steps in to help make a huge difference in a parent's life.

Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff at an affordable and customizable price (Free shipping on orders over $30....currently).

Their labels are dishwasher and laundry safe. Plus will never fade, scuff or peel!!! 

I was excited to see how many different styles/designs Oliver's Labels offers.  I can't imagine you wouldn't be able to find something that meets your child's needs.  They have girly designs, boy designs, designs for the food lover and even design alerting to medical needs and allergies.

Oliver's offers many different products to chose from.  I was given three different types to review.  My absolute favorite was the Stick-eez clothing labels.  No ironing, No sewing involved.  Just peel and stick on your child's tag on their clothing.  I can say from personal experience, they DO stay on through the wash.  AMAZING!!!  Great job Oliver's Labels.

I also was given the Original and Mini labels.  All you do is peel and stick on to anything, like a sippy cup, book, favorite toy, pens and pencils.  Just wait 4 hours after applying before placing the item into the dishwasher, if it is dishwasher safe.

Oliver's Labels also offers an amazing FREE online Lost and Found feature if you chose....If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code....When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on Oliver's Labels website and enter the code on the label.  They will match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!

So wait are you waiting for?....Order some Oliver's Labels today before something else goes missing for ever!!!



Disclaimer: Oliver's Labels provided me with free
sample of their products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free products.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of insights, ideas and information. Well written and gave me much to ponder about Custom Waterproof Labels. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.