Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

K2 ROCKER SKIS

K2 ROCKER SKIS

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

I spent a lot of time doing research on-line using our covington clear 4g internet connection. I was trying to find my husband and new pair of skis for his birthday. We take a ski tripevery year out West. He used to live out there after college and is a really great skier. Now is just about the time when everyone is having their end of the season sales. Not knowing a lot about the new ski technology, I had to spend a lot of time looking through the different types and different on-line retailers. I relied a lot of skimag.com. They posted YouTube reviews of different skis that they tested. I finally decided on the type of ski that I wanted to get him. I wanted to get him a ski that had the new rocker technology. The contact point of the ski is shorter, so it makes turning easier. The ski will still have the advantage of a long ski ( so you can go as fast as you like). I can’t wait for him to check out the new K2 Rockers that I got him. I think that he is going to love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.