Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mr. Chewy Delivering Pet Happiness. Free Shipping w/ order of $49+ Dog, Cat Food and Supplies.

My two dogs are sooo excited and can't keep their tails still.  I know if they could talk both Lucky and Radar would be singing praise to me and my online find!


Mr. Chewy delivers pet happiness by conveniently shipping 100+ brands of pet food and stuff (for free.... orders $49 and over are FREE! Orders under $49 are a flat rate of only $4.95!) while ensuring at-risk animals' lives are improved across the planet.  Most customers receive their ordered items within 3 to 5 days.  How it that for service? Trust me your pets will thank you!

I still can't get over their competitive prices and like I mentioned earlier there HUGE line of products.  Don't worry...many of these products are from top manufactures like Blue Buffalo, Orijen, Dogswell, Stella & Chewy to name a few.

Can you believe I was able to get all of this for under $50!  As you can see Radar couldn't wait for the photo to be taken.

If you are not just interested in pet treats, Mr. Chewy also carries a large line of pet food.  And even the big bags of food ship free when your order is $49 +.  They now carry Royal Canin at HIGHLY competitive prices                    

If you are planning on purchasing some pet food, why not set up a delivery schedule with Mr. Chewy?  Is it so easy, free, no membership charge and painless to do, and your pets will thank you.  You are the boss of your account and set up the time frame and how much you would like shipped.  I love that you have the power to cancel, pause or change any part of your schedule at any time. 

Don't forget as the weather warms up Mr. Chewy carries a selection of pet health care products like FrontLine to protect your pet from fleas and ticks. 

Unlike the big, corporate, profit-driven pet retailers, MrChewy.com is driven by pet happiness not the bottom line.  I can't say from personal experience they have mastered this area!                   
Now head on over to Mr. Chewy and get ordering some love for your pets!

Like Mr. Chewy on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: Mr. Chewy provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the furtastic review, Colleen!! We strive for purrfection, so it makes us very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Mr.Chewy! We are always here and eager to help - 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.