Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nature's Hand Good for you 100% Natural Granola Review



Good for you Granola...

Good for breakfast....Good for a snack....Good for a yogurt topping....Good to use in recipes like cookies, pie crusts and ice cream.

100% ALL NATURAL Nature's Hand Granola.

Let me start by telling you somethings that Nature's Hand Granola is missing:

Artificial Colors and Flavors
Preservative
Sodium
Trans Fats

Now that we know all the bad stuff is gone....let's talk about how Nature's Hand has blessed this healthy granola since 1971.  Only Premium, all natural ingredients are used in each bag of Nature's Hand six unique flavors of Granola.  I appreciate how a small amount of sugar is used to slightly sweeten this magical granola.  I am able to feel confidant and good serving this to my boys for breakfast. 

I had the opportunity to sample two of the six flavors(Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Delight, Wild Blueberry, Raisin Hazelnut, Cinnamon Apple and Maple Pecan). 

I want to share that both flavors of granola clusters were nice and small which made it perfect and easy to enjoy with milk.  Each cluster was a pleasant and crunchy burst of natural flavor.  It was not hindered by artificial flavors.  The bags were resealable, which made it very convenient to keep the extra granola nice and fresh.  The suggested retail price is ONLY $4.99...What a deal! 

The Cranberry Delight Nature's Hand Granola was delightful.  It was natural with a hint of spice.  The sweet cranberries were very firm, but softened up with a little bit of milk.  Only 120 calories per serving!

Nature's Hand Wild Blueberry granola highlighted the beauty of the small wild blueberries.  I was able to taste the blueberry essence in each and every crunchy bite.  The texture of the blueberries were enjoyable.  They were kind of chewy but also light and crunchy.  This was my favorite out of the two I sampled and ONLY 140 calories per serving.

Don't worry if you can't find Nature's Hand at your local grocery store because you can purchase it directly from Nature's Hand website.  And while you are busy online ...... Like Nature's Hand on Facebook and Twitter.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.