Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods New Plentils Lentil Chips Review

Enjoy Life Foods has some how done it again!!

They have expanded their already Huge and Flavorful line that is:

Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly....

And made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility.

All Enjoy Life Foods products are FREE of the top 8 Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Fish and Shellfish.
 
Welcome Plentils Lentil Chips!!!
Chips with Benefits!
 
Doesn't my photo look like a PARTY in a box?  That is how I felt when they arrived and so did my mouth!
 
Dill & Sour Cream Plentils were like my summer garden in a bag.  So fresh, crisp and crunchy.  There was a nice flavor profile of dill with a slight saltiness.  The dill was not over powering so it allowed the natural flavor of the lentils to shine through.
 
Plentils Margherita Pizza...Lots of Pizazzzz with each bite.  Very strong in flavor.  My boys loved these.  It was like having a clean pizza party.  I could really taste the garlic and basil/oregano.
 
Light Sea Salt Plentils were naturally flavorful with a dusting of sea salt to enhance the lentil flavor.  I can't wait to serve these will a little dip.  I am certain they will hold up well.
 
Garlic & Parmesan surprised me.  I figured the garlic would be super strong.  It was not, I could actually taste the robust parmesan cheese first.  Delightful!  Excellent flavor combination.
 
Plentils....40% Less Fat that the leading potato chip!
 
Guilt Free Snacking!! 
 
 "From ancient times to the present, the lentil has proven to be one of the best sources of plant-based protein. This legume is a staple in diets throughout the world, but leave it to Enjoy Life to capture the essence of its all-natural goodness. This chip's unique recipe results in a protein-packed, crunchy experience, bursting with flavor as you savor a great-tasting "better-for-you" chip."
 
Disclaimer: Enjoy Life Foods provided me with free
samples of these products to review. I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is yummmm! I want some with my big bowl o' chili! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. acai berries are very healthy. a big serving of salsa yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.