Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Safe Email for your Kids at Kidsemail.org Review

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample of this product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product and compensation.

As a blogger, it seems like I am a social media guru.  I am always online...sending emails, checking out Facebook and Twitter to just list a few.

But, the thought of my boys getting online scares the heck out of me!  I know, something that is part of my daily routine, yet I fear it for my kids.  How does that work?

Well, the problem is...it doesn't work.  The world now revolves around being online and in touch.  So as a concerned parent I have searched high and low to see what resources are out there to help protect my kids online.

And then I was given the opportunity to try out kidsemail.org.  Or should I say my oldest son and I were given the opportunity. 

We created an online email account which was so simple.  And I love as I parent I have control over the account and can log in as the parent at anytime to see what my son  is up to.  I can help protect him from potential predators thanks to KidsEmail.org.

I love having the control over my child's email settings.  It allows me to decide what I feel is going to be best for his welfare.  And I can check on his anytime via his email.

My son can communicate to his friends and even grandparents..safely.  I can control is contact list and even read the communications he sends.  Finally a system that helps me feel safer and allows my kid access to email, safe email.
I even can limit the amount of time my son uses his email.  And get this!  I can even use a setting called "ground" so he can't access it.  Love it!!!

kidsemail.org offers very affordable prices so you can afford to help keep your children more safe online!  Thank you kidsemail.org.


And before I forget to mention, kidsemail.org is sponsoring a Young Author Competition.  It is happening right now! You can learn more about it here.  But, here is the cliffs notes verison.  Get your child signed up with a Kidsemail.org account.  Have them write a short story and submit it.  If they are a winner, their story will be published.  How great and creative.

And like I was talking about our online society.  Don't forget that Kidsemail.org is on:

Twitter 
Facebook 
Google+
Pinterest

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample of this product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product and compensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.