Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with Stainless Steel Bowl - Ready For Holiday Baking!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I am so excited that the Holidays are just around the corner.  As anyone that knows me...I am a baking fanatic!  And I am thrilled that this year I will be using a new device in my kitchen.  A device that will help me get the exact measurements that I need for Holiday recipes to turn out perfectly.

Check out my new MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with a Stainless Steel Bowl (that was included).

I am in love!!!

I can't believe how affordable this kitchen scale is.  I should have purchased one a long time ago.  And if you don't want to wait, like I did...you can purchase your own on Amazon.com.

So what do I love about my MIRA digital kitchen scale?

First of all the the stainless steel mixing bowl is HUGE and heavy.  But don't worry because you can zero out the scale (by using the tare function) once you place the bowl on it, so your measurements are exact.

Yes, exact measurements as this food scale is made with 4 high precision sensors. 

Plus you can calculate many different types of weight units.  Units like grams, fluid ounces, pounds, ounces and milliliters.  It does have a weight capacity of 5kg/11pounds.  And how many times with your baking and cooking do you need to measure something weighing over 11 pounds!  So this is the perfect all around kitchen scale.

I adore the large display so show clearly the weight and unit I have selected. 
The blue back light function is my favorite.  It is so easy to read.  And the scale only takes 3 AAA batteries to keep it in working order.  How affordable.

Now I just need to get busy in the kitchen to reap all the benefits for owning such a high tech, yet easy to use Digital Kitchen Scale.  The few times I have used this kitchen scale it has been exactly on with the weight measurement.  It looks like I have a new kitchen best friend.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Caustic drain cleaners and oven cleaners can burn eyes and skin. Use a drain snake or plunger in drains. Try a do-it-yourself paste of baking soda and water in the oven.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.