Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Enjoy Life Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly NEW Crunchy Cookies - 4 Varieties - Review

A few weeks ago I have the privileged to review two amazing Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly products from Enjoy Life. 

I am so pleased and honored to let everyone know Enjoy Life sent me out their NEW Crunchy Cookie line to sample and review.

Notice the picture...looks pretty good huh?  The photo fails to show my three little boys in the background asking if they could eat the cookies yet.

They are so funny.  They know I need to photo everything before we get to enjoy.  As soon as the flash went off.  They were in the middle of it all like a flash.  I am just thankful I was able to grab a few for myself.

Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies were my absolute, hands down, favorite!  *Disclaimer...I am a chocolate addict!* The cookies had the perfect crunch..not to hard...and nice and light.  The chocolate goodness was addictive.  The were perfectly balanced and not overly sweet.

Enjoy Life Crunchy Sugar Crisp were sooo buttery and sweet sugary.  I loved them.  Perfect with a hot cup of coffee.  They just melt in your mouth.

Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Cookies were packed full of semi-sweet chocolate chips (look at all of them in the photo).  I enjoyed the slight hint of vanilla in the background.  I dare you just to eat one.....I should say bet...I could make some extra $.

Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies were very exciting.  It was like eating a gourmet graham cracker with a cookie texture.  I actually used the two cookies I commandeered from my boys to make a sandwich with a little frosting in between.  It was wonderful!

I can't wait to see what Enjoy Life comes up with next!  Now I just need to find a store that carries their Soft Bakes Cookies.  They look amazing.

Did you know All Enjoy Life products are tested down to 10 parts per million to ensure that they are gluten-free!  The FDA's proposed standard is 20 parts per million.


Thank you Enjoy Life for Making a Huge Difference in many peoples lives! You can get your own Enjoy Life products in at natural food stores and conventional grocery stores thought out the U.S. and Canada + 15 Online Retailers .



Follow Enjoy Life today on Facebook or Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.