Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Enjoy Life Allergen & Gluten Free Food Product Review Double Chocolate Crunch Granola & Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks

I love that today's food market continues to grow and change to offer different food options to help people and families affected by different food related allergies and medical conditions.

I would like to commend the companies which continue to evolve and think outside the box; making a difference in food choices that are available to those affected.

Enjoy Life is one of these very special companies. 

All Enjoy Life products are Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly.

All Enjoy Life products are made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility.

All their products are FREE of the top 8 Allergens:  Wheat, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Fish and Shellfish.

Most of Enjoy Life products are also free of: Potatoes, sesame, Sulfites and Casein.

My first thought was if Enjoy Life products were missing out on so many ingredients, How could they even taste good?

Enjoy Life sent me out two of their newest Chocolate products to review and I am now a believer...Enjoy Life can work miracles...they made everything taste great and without all those ingredients.

They sent me out their newest addition in a HUGE line of products called Double Chocolate Crunch.  It is Nut and Gluten Free Granola.  This granola was loaded with semi-sweet mini chips.  I had a great balance and was not overly sweet.  There was a great crunch with every bite, but it was not hard on my teeth.  The granola pieces were smaller chunks
I enjoyed an afternoon snack, by adding some milk to my Double Chocolate Crunch granola.  It was the best and stayed nice and crunchy after going for a swim.

Look at how Chocolaty this granola really is!!!  It turned my milk into chocolate milk.  Notice I tried to eat every last little, tiny bite.
I am such a baker and chocolate lover.  Enjoy Life has created an amazing chocolate creation....Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks!  Who could ask for anything else.  The options are limitless on what you could great with this perfect Premium quality chocolate.  You could use them in baking, cooking, or just straight out of the bag.  I have no idea how Enjoy Life created something so chocolaty without Dairy or Soy! 

Thank you Enjoy Life for Making a Huge Difference in many peoples lives!  You can get your own Enjoy Life products in at natural food stores and conventional grocery stores thought out the U.S. and Canada + 15 Online Retailers .

Follow Enjoy Life today on Facebook or Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.