Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It is 8 minutes after midnight! Which means Day 3 Has arrived in the 12 Days of Christmas Swap!

So here I am up late again...sitting at my trusty computer...and what do my wonder eyes should appear, but a clock on the wall that says...Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Swap is Officially here, 8 minutes ago to be exact.


Sorry the photo is dark - didn't want to turn the big light on and wake the little ones up!

That started me thinking...first of all I should be in bed getting some sleep....and then the more I thought of what a crazy day was going to be arriving in a few hours --- Getting everyone ready for school and daycare, busy day at work, physical therapy on the still healing knee, making supper, helping with homework and then my son's Christmas program at school at 7pm (too late in my book for a 6 year old, but they didn't ask me).  Boy, I am tired already just thinking about it.

When would I find time to open my present from Evelyn ?  Well I guess there is no better time than the "present".  So....

I received one of the best Classic Christmas Cartoons of all times - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!  What a great gift - the boys and I are definitely going to sit back and enjoy this after a long week (on Friday...with a large bowl of popcorn).

Day 1

Day 2

1 comment:

  1. Haha! What a funny post! I have to admit, I thought about doing the same thing...even if I didn't have the busy day to justify it!

    I LOVE this movie. It really is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.