Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Everyone, I have a Confession about Day 2 of the Christmas Swap

Ok! Ok! I am going to come clean.  This 12 Days of Christmas Swap is really turning me into a child.

After I opened #1 last night I acted like a scavenger!  I rummaged through the box Evelyn sent me looking for #2.......I FOUND IT!!!!

I took the package in my shaking hands and felt all over it - trying to guess what it might be....



I thought maybe a Holiday CD?

I was right - but it is even better.  Evelyn made me two Music CD's of Christmas. 



I know what I am going to be listening to tonight while I finish up Christmas cards.



Guess what I didn't even look for #3 tonight....I have Will Power!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.