Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Get through cold and allergy season with Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As an allergy sufferer and a person who seems to catch a cold or two every winter season.  The one issue that comes along with my allergies and colds are a sore throat.

One of my go to feel better products for my sore throat are...

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops.

It is hard to believe this company has been around since 1870.  There is no doubt they are doing something right!!!  I am even having a hard time to think of another company who has been in business for over 140 years. 


Pine Bros. sent me out an amazing selection of their throat drops to sample and review. 

I couldn't wait to try out their Made in the USA natural licorice flavor as I already use Pine Bros. Wild Cherry and Natural Honey varieties. 

I love the unique packaging that Pine Bros. offers in their convenient plastic "puck" containers.  They stand out on the shelf and are simple to carry along in your car, purse or gym bag.  And then to meet your family needs the value size bag! 

The active ingredient in Pine Bros. is glycerin.  So they are safe to use as needed.  They are perfect to use when you have a sore throat and even minor mouth irritations.

And the reason they are called Softish is that is exactly what they are!  They are not hard and they are not really soft.  But they do last a long time - which is great to help soothe your throat.  Like a said in a prior review they remind me of a gummy bear, but firmer like a piece of chewing gum.  But don't chew them!

I think my favorite flavor is still Wild Cherry.  The Licorice has a great cooling effect and reminds me of olde fashioned anise bears.  The Natural Honey tasted just like its name, pure and simple.

I am thankful that the creator and former owner of Airborne, Victoria Knight-McDowell has acquired Pine Bros.  Here is to a continued success of this American classic throat drop.  You can find Pine Bros. on these social media sites....Facebook and Twitter and Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.