Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Halloween! Make sure to have Crest and Oral-B on hand to combat the Sweets

This post was created in partnership with Crest & Oral-B as part of the #SweetHalloween Program.
 
Yes, it is almost Halloween and my boys can't wait to get dressed up and go collect their treasure.....arg  Candy and more Candy!
 
And along with all the candy we have a family tradition.  Once we arrive home cold, tired and on a sugary high; we sit down for a bowl of homemade chili and a cinnamon roll.  It is delicious and I can't wait for Halloween to arrive again.
 
But, as a parent I must take off my costume and show my true colors as a Mom.  I have to make sure my boys teeth get a good brushing and a lot of care after enjoying all their Halloween treats.
 
As I think we all know if veggies and fruit were handed out for Trick or Treating snacks...us Moms maybe happy...but what about our kids?
 
 
We love to use a combination of Crest and Oral-B products to help scare away the candy monsters from our boys teeth.

You can also be part of the scare team with Crest and Oral-B.  And the best part is you can download some coupons and save money right here on the coupon page.

If you want to check out some other very useful oral care suggestions and products don't forget to check out the Pro-Health Website.

And don't forget to visit your dentist to help keep the tooth decay it check.

Now....Happy Halloween!!!

Disclaimer: I was provided a free products for my opinion and sharing about Crest and Oral-B and I was under no obligation to do this it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive experience in return for the free products.
 

8 comments:

  1. We use Crest for the kids, it's the only toothpaste they will use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a tradition of pizza for Halloween. And teeth brushing after all that sugar is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We normally use crest at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a Crest family!! And that video was hilarious, I I have to share it with my readers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys use crest. We definitely have it ready for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love money saving coupons. Thank you for sharing. This Halloween season we all need it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great deal and coupon. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love reading you , your article are so helpful for me, I have no children but I get to babysit my nephews this Halloween so I really needed some tips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.