Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Infants' and Children's Advil Review. Thank you Smiley360.com

I was so excited to learn I would be part of an amazing mission with the help of Smiley360.com.

I was blessed with the opportunity to sample and review free of cost Infants' and Children's Advil.

What great timing with cold and flu season upon all of us.  And this season seems to be hitting everyone very hard.

We are huge fans already of Children's Advil already at our home, but my free sample courtesy of Smiley360 couldn't have showed up on a better day.

My son had been sick and was running a fever. With a dose of Children's Advil (for ages 2-11 years), his fever went down in less than 20 minutes. It also helped relieve some of his aches and pains too.

My son enjoyed the flavor (White Grape) and texture, which is great. That can be a challenge many times with liquid medication. Children's Advil is a great product that works quickly.  As a parent I really like that Children's and Infants' Advil is Dye-Free and can last up to 8 hours. 

The Infants' Advil is a great medication when needed for ages 6 to 23 months.  It comes with an easy does dropper that is clearly marked for correct dosing,

I highly recommend it and this is my own personal opinion.

Click here for complete Infants' Advil® Product Information

Click here for complete Children's Advil® Product Information

'Like' Children’s Advil® on Facebook - and look for the BOGO Free Coupon Offer!!!

***Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Children's Advil products.  Always use the dosing device that comes packages with the medicine.  Adult strength medicines should not be administered to children.  You should consult your doctor with any questions before giving Children's or Infants' Advil to your child.*** 

For more information visit www.childrensadvil.com

If you would love the opportunity to review great items free of cost..why not see if Smiley360.com would be a good fit for you and your blog.

Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360.com and was provided with a free sample to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or in return for the free product.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.