Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 23 Nutrisystem - My Bears have my back! #NSNation

Week 23- on Nutrisystem and my bears have my back!

Oh!  Yes, they do and they help keep me motivated.

I love the special extra touches Nutrisystem offered to help keep you on track while on your journey.  Especially the Nutrisystem Bears...

I always make sure to keep them out so I can see them many times throughout the day.  They make me smile...they make me feel accountable for what I have eaten and done for the day...they  make me proud!

Looking back at each Nutribear milestone...

Nutribear 10 - "Pound" - Achieved Week 4 - 12.25" inches gone from my body in my first month!! 

Nutribear 20 - "Commitment" - Achieved Week 6 - Lost 3.6 pounds this week and couldn't believe my eyes.  I had to retire a belt that was now too big!  And I fit into a pair of jeans that I couldn't remember fitting into for a very long, long time.

Nutribear 30 - "Community" - Achieved Week 10 - I worked hard to loss so much weight is such a short amount of time.  I was very proud and loved hearing the compliments.  A huge weight loss week 4.8 pound down, but it not about the weight loss it is about healthy lifestyle changes.

Nutribear 40 - "Determination" - Achieved Week 16 - This week was a challenge to get the necessary food in and water intake.  I was a huge weight loss week 4.6 pounds down.  I purchased size 7/8 jeans and a size 8 suit! 

So is Nutribear 50 - going to join my entourage this week?  Drum roll please....after another week of not missing a single workout since starting my journey with Nutrisystem (161 days!), indulging a little bit on Christmas goodies I have been baking, increasing my water intake, and loving my new fit body..... 

No Nutribear 50 "Encouragement" this week but that is just fine (we will meant soon enough).  As you can see by my progress, my weight loss has slowed down, but that is okay I am in a healthy weight range!  Of course I could still loss a few more pounds, but if I don't that is okay.  Nutrisystem has changed transformed my life.  I actually look the way I have always felt inside.  I am full of energy!  I am full of life!! 

This week I.....

Lost 2.2 pounds.


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 19 -lost 2 pounds
Week 20 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 21 - lost 1.4 pounds
Week 22 - gained 1.6 pounds
Week 23 - lost 2.2 pounds




Total Weight Loss So Far after 23 weeks on Nutrisystem
48.8 pounds.




Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.