Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 16 Nutrisystem - Down 44 pounds!! #NSNation

Week 16 - which calculates to 4 months or 122 days on Nutrisystem program.  I can't believe how fast the time has went so far...as well as how quick my weight as dwindled and my health and fitness has increased to the max!!

My week was totally insane!  Work was stressful and full of extra hours and long days.  I was only able to get one work out in each day (still haven't missed a single workout yet!!).  My food intake was too low this week and I know it.  It was a challenge to find the time to eat what I should...or even eat at all (But my Nutrisystem breakfast and meals bars came in very handy).  My water intake also suffered.  So as you will see I lost some major weight, but I will not be surpised if next week's scale shows a little gain and that is okay...as this week was far from perfect and not has healthy has it should have been.

But on a positive note, I couldn't believe the compliments I kept receiving.  As with work this past week, I had to be in suits the entire time, which lead to a shopping spree.  And I couldn't believe my eyes...My suits are a size 8!  Yes, I said a size 8!!  And I just have to buy a new pair of jeans too.....

Check it out!!!

I actually had one person admit that they didn't recognize me right away.  And others wanted to know what my secret was.  I told them I am not one to keep secrets and it is with Nutrisystem's help, support and delicious meals that I am becoming the person I know I was.



I am pleased to report I will be requesting my fourth Nutrisystem Bear.....As I lost 4.6 pounds this week!!!


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - Lost 4.6 pounds!!!



Total Weight Loss So Far after 16 weeks on Nutrisystem 
44 pounds.





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
 
Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.