Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

What is on your television tonight?

What time is it?  It is time to sit and relax in front of the television and relax with a nice show....

Oh, that's right...there is NOTHING on! 

How many of you have had this experience or just have had this happen, and that is why you are on your computer reading this post?  Are you guilty?  If so, why don't you join me in learning about direct tv

Directtv is currently running an amazing sale called "The Big Deal" where you can lock in Two Years of Savings for under $30.  Yes, 140 Channels for under $30.  Can we afford to miss out?  I don't think so.

I love that there are five options to chose from when signing up for this satellite provider.  You can also add movie channels like HBO and Starz to name a few.  And if you or your spouse is big into sports they offer NFL Sunday Ticket.  So many choices, I feel empowered!

The thought of having something to watch whenever I want, including movies makes me smile.  Not to mention child friendly programing too for my boys.  There certainly would have to be something on one or more of these channels.  That would be amazing to finally have something to watch.  http://www.dx3.net/


This is brought to you by your friends at direct tv.  Paid Post. 

1 comment:

  1. we have cable and their is still nothing on TV I've been using the xbox to watch TV programs that are not on TV anymore like voyager

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.