Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Now And Zen4U Cancer Awareness Zen Garden Review

We all need to find that special time to slow down and just relax.  NO not just find the time, but MAKE the time!  Think back to your day today....how busy was it?  If it is anything like mine, you must feel like you are constantly chasing your tail with no end in site.

After being diagnosed with Cervical Cancer a few days before Christmas of 2007, while in the first trimester of pregnancy with my 3rd son, I had to have an express lesson on how to relax and just believe and let my faith see me and my unborn son though.  Thanks to my faith and positive attitude along with some Amazing Doctors...I am celebrating 3 1/2 years of being CANCER FREE and I have three beautiful boys and a wonderful husband in my life.

It is amazing how after learning how to relax and letting things just happen, quickly went out the door and my daily and crazy routine of so called life kicked back into full gear. 

That is where a company I just stumbled across on Facebook called Now And Zen4U has stepped in by sharing with me a visual and interactive Zen Garden...BUT not just any Zen Garden

A Cancer Awareness Zen Garden made specifically for me and my battle and victory over Cervical Cancer. 

Isn't it beautiful! 

And a generous percentage of all sales of Now And Zen4U's Cancer Awareness Zen Gardens go to help The Dempsey Center.  If you have never heard of The Dempsey Center .... The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing provides the highest quality of education, support and wellness services to enhance the quality of life of individuals, families and communities touched by cancer. They strive to embrace the whole person including body, mind and spirit in a respectful, inclusive and healing environment.

So, that means you can purchase your own 6 x6 Cancer Awareness Zen Garden for $25 and a portion of your purchased price will go to help the Dempsey Center....that is so generous and amazing..Thank you Now And Zen4U for sharing your passion with everyone!  Don't worry if Cervical Cancer is not your battle or loved ones battle, but a different kind of cancer.  Now And Zen4U will make ANY Cancer Awareness color and theme. Just give Donna or Mark a call at 207-890-0544  or email Nowandzen4u@yahoo.com with your requests or questions.

I was thrilled when my Zen Garden arrived.  It was packed perfectly and survived its trip from Western Maine.  They are experts when it comes to packaging as they Ship Anywhere.

Everything was individually package and ready to be put together into a peaceful, tranquil, inspirational, and relaxing Zen Garden of Hope.  I love raking the beach white sand and even running my fingers through it. 

It is so relaxing and enjoyable....and my boys think it is just cool and fun!

If you are not interested in a Cancer Awareness Theme....that is just fine, you can chose any custom theme.  The possibilities are endless.  Each Zen Garden is built with pride and precision using premium pine and finished to meet your request, including a rake and of course the relaxing sand and theme items.  Now And Zen4U offers ten different sizes including a dainty 3" x 3" up to a large 2' x 2'...prices can be as low as $10 + Shipping and Handling.

So are you ready to order you handmade Zen Garden?  Remember to allow 7 to 14 days for order processing....as Now And Zen4U wants it ensure they deliver top notch quality to everyone!

Please help Now And Zen4U reach their donation goal for the Dempsey Challenge - click HERE to donate today.  And don't forgot to like Now And Zen4U on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: I made a donation to the Dempsey Challenge and Now And Zen4U provided me with free
sample of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, I love my Now and Zen gardens. So glad I could contribute to this amazingly beautiful item (I made the custom bottlecaps). It brought joy to my heart to read your review as a family member just won her battle against this awful disease this past year. Continued good health to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.