Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Celebration with Children's Claritin and Madagascar Movie Viewing Party!

Who is ready for Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted...which is coming to theaters very soon?

I know we are thanks to the help of Children's Claritin.  I am so proud to be a Claritin Mom Ambassador.  They provided us with all the fixings for the ultimate Madagascar Viewing Party, just in time to be prepared for the new movie coming out.

We had an amazing time...with a visit to our local small lake to get the wiggles out before settling down to watch Madagascar 1 and 2. 

Thanks to all the outside time, we only made it through one of the movies. All the quiet time allowed me to share the magic that Clartin has provided to my boys, especially during this allergy season.  It seemed like everyone was interested in the benefits of using Clartin daily.  Only Children's Claritin® provides Non-Drowsy 24hr Allergy relief with one pill a day.

Everyone went home happy and with some amazing loot bags!

"As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.