Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

UncommonGoods Great Selection of Christmas Toys and Stocking Stuffers

Disclaimer:UncommonGoods provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free products.

Thank you UncommonGoods for helping to make my boys Christmas Merry and Bright this year.  I was amazing and surprised at the holiday gift selections you offer; not to mention all the other unique and fabulous products for purchase any time of the year.

When I started looking around UncommonGoods for children's stocking stuffers, I felt like a child at Christmas time.  There were so many different and fun choices, click here to see some of them.

After over an hour of some serious but fun looking I noticed UncommonGoods also has a search method that can be used to help if price is a factor in your gift choice.  It allows for people like you and I to search for the best gifts under $50 on this page.

So what are my boys going to be surprised with on Christmas morning thanks to UncommonGoods:


Super Magnetic Putty

Brainstrings

Word Teasers - Small Fry (Uncommon Goods offers many other word games to fit your needs right here.

and Roll-It-Up Games

Now onto my biggest challenge to hide these fun finds so Santa can deliver them.

I would love to hear some of your great stocking stuffer idea.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Disclaimer:UncommonGoods provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free products.


.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.