Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Dry Skin Cream For Sensitive Skin Or Eczema - Moody Sisters is amazing!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Does the winter weather have you skin in an uproar?  Are your hands sore, chapped, cracked and just plain hurt?

I know my hands and fingers use to be.  I had to wear band aids on four of my fingers.  Really I did!  And yes, if you caught it...my hands and fingers use to be....this way.

They are back to there healthy appearance and feel because of Moody Sister Dry Skin Cream.

Before I share more about this miracle cream (my opinion) I must explain a little about my crazy skin.  My skin is very sensitive and can react to even the most gentle of products.  And to top it off my hand crack so bad...most products make my skin feel as if it is on fire.

Moody Sisters Dry Skin Cream

Let's see....how do I describe this feel good experience for my skin?

Okay here I go....Creamy and smooth....smells great (light almond aroma), doesn't burn!....soaks into easily.
I love how this cream is packaged...in a jar with a wide mouth.  It is very easy to get out and apply on your skin.  It truly does hydrate intensely dry skin.

Another feature I like is that there are NO chemicals, dyes, fragrances, parabens or sulfates.

And this great company that can be found on Facebook supports Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Small Businesses, No Animal Testing and is handcrafted in the good ol' USA!

Here is the list of ingredients if you are sensitive like I and would like to know:

Oil Blend (Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil), *Cocoa Butter, *Aloe Juice, Beeswax, *Green Tea Extract, Borax, Vitamin E, Oats Extract, Essential Oils (* denotes organic)

If you are interested in trying out your own jar sign up for Moody Sisters newsletter and they offer $5 off any order of $10 or more.

Here is to Happy Skin and Happy Holidays.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Chock-full of vitamins and minerals, probiotics and real fruit and veggies, this kids Superfood powder supports growing bodies of kid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.