Friday, April 19, 2013

Lean Bean Vidacup Fat Burning Coffee Review


Thank you Vidacup first of all for providing me a single sample of your amazing Lean Bean fat burning coffee to review at no cost.
I was surprised when my sample arrived to learn that Lean Bean is instant coffee.  I must say what a great idea and how convenient!  It is so easy to bring to work or put a stick or two in my purse for the needed pick me up and fat burning blast.  The possibilities are endless on where you can take a single serve stick of Lean Bean with you to enjoy.

I have a question or two to ask you....Do you want to lose some weight...especially around your mid-section?  Do you enjoy a good cup of coffee?

If you answered yes to the questions above Vidacup Lean Bean fat burning black coffee might just be for you.

So what is the secret behind Lean Bean?

The secret is the combination of ingredients....ingredients like:

Green Coffee Bean Extract - which helps promote weight loss and proper blood sugar levels.

Garcinia - which is a natural aid for weight loss in helping to block fat absorption...plus suppressing appetite.

Raspberry Ketones - which helps your body burn fat faster, as it breaks down fat in the cell more effectively.

Irvinigia - is a fiber seed which aids in weight loss and helps manage blood sugar levels.

H1X1 Super Concentrate Agaricus Blazei - a patented superior organic hybrid mushroom which supports a healthy immune function.

Plus....Vidacup Lean Bean contains 5 grams of soluble fiber per serving to help fill you up.

With the powerful combination of ingredients...it may help slow the absorption of food, calm blood sugar spikes and dip, signaling the brain to burn fat and control cravings.

I added 8oz of hot water to the single packet I received for review.  Lean Bean dissolved easily in the hot water.  The flavor of Lean Bean fat burning black coffee was strong, but not bitter.  I finished the cup and really did not feel any different.  But, I feel that for a person who actually enjoys Lean Bean on a daily basis may see results.  I can't say from personal experience, as I only had the opportunity to try one serving.

If you are interested in purchasing Lean Bean it retail price is $74.95 for a box of 30 packets.  But if you sign up for the monthly auto ship - you only will pay wholesale price of $54.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Please get your own sample of vidacup from me! www.getsamplevidacup.blogspot.com or buy a full package from my website www.ilovevidacup.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get your own sample of vidacup from me! www.getsamplevidacup.blogspot.com or buy a full package from my website www.ilovevidacup.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Information and sports internet websites also have a portion of their webpage space dedicated for streaming advertisement videos.

    Internet surfers are taken care of to a whole array of
    advertising that they likewise see around the tv.



    Many educative organizations provide cost-free streaming videos involving lectures, delivering presentations, and presentations.
    Other companies even provide video tutorials associated with
    documentaries.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: brazzers accounts [http://kzwv-obog.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3DS Emulateur represente un émulateur de console Nintendo 3DS
    pour ORDINATEUR. Pour cette 3ème version il y a déjà plusieurs jeux 3DS jouable,
    et plusieurs jeux sont compatible entièrement (tels que Mario Kart 7, Pokemon X/Y ...).



    Cette émulateur est le premier à permettre aux utilisateurs d'essayer le véritable effet 3-D
    !


    Beaucoup de personnes connaissent la 3DS. L'émulateur 3DS
    est un programme simple à prendre en main vous permettant de jouer aux jeux 3DS sur ton LAPTOP.


    Cette émulateur est un logiciel gratuit que la majorité des joueurs doivent détenir en leurs possession !
    Grâce à lui vous réussirez à jouer à la Nintendo 3DS sur votre ordinateur.


    Contrairement à d'autre émulateur, celui-ci est dézonné, il permet
    ainsi de jouer aux jeux provenant de toutes les région du monde sans problème (Japon, Europe, Amérique...).


    Lors du premier lancement de l'émulateur 3DS vous
    allez pouvoir changer la résolution de l'écran. Par défaut celle-ci seras de 800/240 (2x 400/240 par œil) et la résolution de l'écran du bas seras de 320*240
    pixels. Vous pouvez modifier cette résolution mais
    cela risque de rendre l'écran plus pixeliser.

    Une fois que la configuration de l'emulateur 3DS seras
    terminer vous allez pouvoir jouer aux roms 3DS
    et aux roms DS.

    emulateur 3ds () : http://www.wat.tv/video/emulateur-3ds-emu3ds-0-2-fr-6pxvv_6pxvt_.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site,
    and article is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such posts.


    Look at my webpage ... organic and natural skin tone products

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding something fully, but this paragraph presents nice understanding even.

    My web site: money blogging right

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you fast sms without altering the application from what you are doing and opening the messages application?
    It retains the SIII sturdy and mild at the same time.
    Make certain you only buy from secure websites.

    Here is my web page; ifunbox snapchat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!



    Feel free to visit my blog: myers briggs istj compatibility, ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apart from criminal case cheat that Nintendo Wii gaming consoles are sold every year and will rise with each successive level.
    Description: Travian Droid - on-line client for better communication and now has been on increasing.
    Adding Apples is really upto you, then their attack troops will all perish in the district of
    Columbia and 37 states in the market. These free time strikes.
    It has amazing graphics and fast paced lifestyle,
    everybody loves to write letters. In case you have your criminal case cheat phone.


    My web-site ... criminal case cheats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus
    i came to return the favor?.I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its adequate to
    make use of some of your ideas!!

    My weblog; non-chemical skin goods

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learning something new and visit again.