Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Beau-coup tea party favors - Coconut Tea Sachet Collection Review


I currently feel like I am in a tropical paradise.  I can smell the sweet natural fragrance of coconut.  I can almost feel the warm ocean waters tickling my sun kissed toes....
 
Wow...I am sorry, but not really.  As I am actually sitting in front of my computer trying to capture the magical tropical paradise I was just transported to by enjoying a cup of tea from Beau-coup.  But this isn't just any tea!  I now I find myself trying to create the words to share my scent..ual out of body experience.
 
Well I should start from the beginning...
 
I received the most exquisite box awhile ago from
 
They agreed to share with me their Coconut Tea Sachet Collection Assortment and two Tea Forte Tea Trays in turn for an honest review.
 
I had no idea what I was in store for! 
 
Two words come to mind...Pleasure and Elegance.
 
The Coconut Tea Sachet Collection Assortment with the Tea Trays would make such a memorable pair of party favors.  Long after your special day would be over...your party guests would quickly remember and relive your wedding day when enjoying their perfect cup of tea.
 
I have never experienced such a desire to brew a cup of tea, as I did when I opened up the sealed beautiful box of the Coconut collection of teas - which included 6 sachets of Coconut Chai Latte, 8 sachets of Coconut Mango Colada and 6 sachets of Coconut Chocolate Truffle.  The aroma of a tropical paradise wafted through the air.  The clean and summery smell of coconut was heavenly!
Each of these perfectly packaged pyramids were clearly labeled with what flavor of tea was contained inside the silken infuser.
 
And a nice description of what to expect...like my favorite Coconut Chocolate Truffle.
Black tea with chocolate, hazelnut and the taste of island coconut.
 
Beau-coup's elegant coconut teas can be easily personalized for the perfect party favors.  They can provide personalized mini oval labels which are soft green in color to match the tea sachets packaging.  All you would have to do is resist your urge to brew a cup of this island tea and attach the label across the center of each pyramid shaped box.
 
The pyramid shaped boxes are very sturdy and easy to open.
I love the added touch of the paper tea leaf as the tea bag "handle" which stands up easily in a hot cup of tea.  Just place your tea sachet (infuser) in the bottom of your cup and pour boiling water over the sachet.
Let your tea steep for two to three minutes.....
And enjoy.  And I did enjoy and enjoy and enjoy.  The tea was so clean and without and tea residue.  The natural flavors blended perfect and teased my tongue with island beauty.  My sense of smell was heightened by the island coconut aroma with each cup.

But what do you do with your tea sachet when you are done and can not dispose of it yet.  Well that is what the celery green tea trays are for!
The sachets are created to fit perfectly in the center of the tea trays.  And even after steeping your cup of paradise, the sachet holds up very well and will look beautiful sitting out on one of these trays available from Beau-coup.  What a perfect end to a perfect evening or the perfect addition to a tea party favor.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.