Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love my new Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri, with a 100% PFOA-Free Non-Stick Coating



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Just in time for all my Autumn and Winter Cooking; an amazing new frying pan.

As anyone that follows me knows, I am such a foodie and of course own a ton of pans.  But, my new one I received for a review is fantastic.  And so far so good, it has held up to many different types of cooking and washing.
 
It is the Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan. (You can purchase you own Ozeri Earth Pan from Amazon).

When it arrived I knew I was in for a high quality cooking pan.  It was so heavy.

I read the instructions and it recommended before using it to take all the tags and labels off. 
Then clean it with a soft cloth or sponge.  That was simple!  The next suggestion was to lightly season the pan.  It only took me a minute to rub olive oil on the pan with a paper towel.  And that was it, my new frying pan was ready to use.

I was amazed at how well it cooked ground beef.  The pan was so slippery and nothing stuck at all!  No wonder as this Ozeri 10" Stainless Steal Earth Pan has a 100% PFOA-Free Non-stick Coating.  Which by the way was developed in the USA.

In case you are not familar with what PFOA is....is a harmful chemical used in all tradition cookware.  It helps these pans achieve a non-stick performance.  And the EPA has classified PFOA as a persistent pollutant of the environment. 

So I was thankful that Ozeri doesn't use PFOA.  So how do they make their pans Non-stick.  They use ETERNA.  It is a safe and natural non-stick product developed in the USA.

And let me sing the prasies of ETERNA it works fabulous and has continued to hold up after many, many uses and washes.  Yes, I said washes....but this Ozeri Earth Pan cleans up in just a second.  Everything just wipes right out.  I love it!!! 

As a foodie I highly recommend this pan and it would even make a great Christmas Gift!


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.