Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

NAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection for all hairtypes Review - So what do I think?


Can you hear that?

Well can you?

Yes, it is peace and quiet.

 
My children are all fast asleep and I am now going to sneak into the bathroom and indulge my hair with some tendering loving care, thanks to the NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection.  They sent me their entire collection to review.
 
NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection in made to restore and intensify your hair's nutritional balance.  It was created for all different hair types.  Which is great if you share your hair care products with others.
 
I know my hair is in constant need of attention, especially with the dry air of winter upon us.
 
This collection is made to stay in your hair longer with its exclusive Green Keratin formula.  The longer NAAT Brazilian Keratin can stay in your hair the better it can hydrate and make it vibrant.  What a great way to show off that natural and healthy shine that all of our hair is capable of, if we take care of it. 
 
Okay and I off to pamper myself....Keep reading for further details...
I am back and let me tell you about my experiences.
 
The NAAT Brazilian Keratin Deep Moisturizing Shampoo was very thin, so be careful when using the convenient press top opening.  It lathered nicely and rinsed easily.  The smell was not my favorite, but I can get over that as this is a gentle cleansing formula that is Free from sodium chloride.  I am not a big fragrance type of person, but I think a touch of something fresh would help this shampoo immensely. 
 
I chose to use the Intensive Hair Mask, which is the HUGE tub in the above photo.  It is so thick and creamy.  It has a pleasant light floral aroma.  It was like I could feel my hair thanking me.  There is no doubt in my mind that this Hair Mask will help restore my hair's thickness and shine.  It is recommend this product be used every one to two weeks and left in your hair for ten to twenty minutes.
 
For the days I need to use other conditioner, NAAT Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioner is the perfect choice.  This conditioner is easily applied with the press top opening.    It is also nice, thick and creamy and goes on smooth.  I really didn't notice any scent.  It was simple to leave on for the recommended two minutes and rinsed out easily, leaving my hair silky smooth.
 
For the added protection and to get rid of all the frizz; the NAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor is the answer.  It is quick and easy to apply with the press top opening; just be cautious as this Reconstructor is very liquidy and comes out fast.  It has the same fragrance issues as the shampoo.  Just apply from roots to the tip of your hair and leave it in.  With my personal experience it does help keep the fly away hairs in check, but it did weight my fine hair down. 
 
And last but not least the small bottle of NAAT Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine.
 
There is a reason for this quaint size...a little goes a long ways!  I want to say the fragrance of this serum was the best from the whole line of products.  It was nice and fruity and left my hair smelling wonderful.  This product is perfect to use in order to protect your hair from daily damage.  It can be applied as often as needed.
 
 You can connect with nuNAAT and their immense line of hair care products on their website, facebook and twitter.
  
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.