Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Body Works Functional and Naturally Effective Beverage Shots Review





Look at the amazing product line I received to review from Body Works!!!  They sent me their entire line of functional beverage shots.  Including Energy, Sport, Sleep, Relax and Perform Under Pressure.  How is that for an amazing shot collection!  I am certain at least one of these shots  have peaked your interest.

I was thankful to see Body Works has a staff of nutritionists, doctors and fitness experts that help put together the perfect formulas for each and every shot.  All the shots contain natural herbs, vitamins and amino acids.  But I need to make sure and let you know the two important things Body Works shots do not have....No Calories...That is right 0 Calories and No Sugar! *Make sure to shake each shot well before enjoying* and *make sure to not exceed two shots within an 8 hour period*

I must admit my favorite shot, being the fitness guru that I am, was the Sport Shot.
The Sport Shot was easy to drink (only 2.5 oz.).  It had a nice and light fruity flavor.  Body Works recommends enjoying a Sport Shot as a pre or post workout beverage.  I enjoyed mine 15 minutes before a workout.  As Body Works Sport Shot is developed to give you energy and focus to help you body work out at its peak.  This shot does contain caffeine and I did notice its effects.  It made me feel very amped up and ready to push my workout to the next level.

The Energy Shot gave me the same effects as the Sport Shot.  It also contains caffeine, but other vitamins and amino acid to help create a great energy shot that doesn't make you jittery.  And since I am talking about one of the ingredients of the Energy Shot, I love how Body Works has created their website which makes it easy to navigate and learn what is contained in each and every shot.

The Wellness Shot will help get your blood flowing.  Yes, it will for 12 hours.  This shot was developed with FruitFlow that helps to maintain a healthy blood flow.  I didn't notice much of a physical change with this shot as the others and no negative side effects.

Perform Under Pressure Shot... This shot was very calming.  It is suppose to help get rid of "the butterflies in your stomach".  I definitely could see that.  I was calming, but didn't make me sleepy.  It just took the edge off, if that makes sense.

The Relax and Unwind Shot, did just as its name states...I found this perfect to enjoy after a crazy day at work.  It helps bring you down, but not sedating. 

And when you are ready to give in and get some sleep the Body Works Sleep Shot.  The perfect combination of quality ingredients to help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake feeling fulling refreshed and not sluggish.  It did just that for me.

Thank you Body Works for offering such a wide variety of beverage shots to meet anyone's specific daily needs.  And I noticed on Body Works website, all US purchases qualify for....FREE Shipping.

Learn more about Body Works on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.