Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

SHMILY coins - Perfect Valentine's Day Addition

Are you looking for that certain sometime to make Valentine's Day Extra Special without breaking your budget? Or how about an affordable way to show your Love...to your favorite soldier over seas or stateside..children going away to camp or even to college...a lunchbox pick me up...wedding favors..when away for your significant other....The loving possibilities are endless, like your love! 
SHMILY Coins

SHMILY is on Facebook and Twitter

Why such a name for a heart warming wooden coin?

S - See
H - How
M - Much
I - I
L - Love
Y - You

The SHMILY Story behind each wooden coin brought tears to my eyes, especially being a cancer survivor myself and a wife and mother.  You can read exactly what I am talking about right here.

SHMILY coins are a simple reminder of each other's love.  I will never forgot the first time I tucked a SHMILY coin in my husband's lunch box.  It was a great and unexpected embrace while we were apart.

I also placed s SHMILY coin in my son's pocket before he went to school...as he was having a difficult morning...it quickly turned everything around.  I can't wait to see when SHMILY is going to surface again.
Now that I have started the SHMILY tradition...I can't imagine our family life without it. 
 Get you SHMILY Coins today!
 
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or in return for the free product.  

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.