Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

TooFruit Douce Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser for your Child and 100% vegan!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



What???
 
A Moose is on the loose!!!!
 
No....Not that kind of Moose - I want to share with you my experiences with a child friendly and 100% Vegan Product made specifically for children between the ages of 6 to 12.
 
And this product is called....
 
 


Okay are you smiling?  I know I am while writing this....1st of all because Douce Mousee and Too Fruit are just too much fun to type and speak. (cue the belly laugh!)  But, I am also smiling because I finally have found a child friendly product that is safe for my sons different skin types.  My oldest son has oily skin and my middle son suffers from eczema.  And Douce Mousee works for both of them. 
 
Douce Mousee is a very easy skin care routine as you can see by the insert I received.


 
It is wonderful that this product smells great and is simple and fun to apply as it comes out in a soft foam with an easy to operate pump system.  All it takes in two pumps and rub the into your hands, then apply directly to your face.  You can then wipe if off with a towel or rinse with water.  But, truly water is not necessary.  And my boys love how their face feels so clean after a quick scrub and not tight and tingly. 
 
As I parent I love that Douce Mousse actually contains NO SOAP and is 100% Vegan.  It is great that this TooFruit foam actually deep cleans children's faces.
 
So if you are like me, you have got to be wondering how a soap free product can clean, anything.
 
Well, let me share what I learned.
 
First of all TooFruit is imported from France and is a foaming water derived from pineapple, coconut, and the Filmo-Protect Complex that deeply and gently cleanses the face.
 
The wonderful smell I mentioned earlier is an all natural fragrance produced by combining the exotic pineapple scent with the yummy scent of coconut.
 
And it is perfect for all skin types.  And I can testify too that!
 
Don't worry if you think that age 6 is a little too early to start specifically working with a face wash.  As the sooner we start, the better chance to encourage positive grooming habits and routines.  And especially since TooFruit Douce Mousse uses NO harsh cleansers.

I just realized I mention the term Filmo-Protect Complex before but didn't explain it.  Well Filmo-Protect Complex is derived from fruits, mimics sebum, effectively protecting kid’s skin from the environment and moisturizing at the same time.  This unique complex creates an anti-dryness shield on your child's skin.

And I must let you see these staggering percentages from the Douce Mousse...

99.2% of the total ingredients are natural.
19.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.

We are in love with TooFruit. 

Learn more about TooFruit via Facebook and Twitter.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.