Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

DGP Natural Supplement Supports Mobility and Flexibility in Dogs and Cats Review

DGP All Natural Mobility and Flexibility Supplement for your Dog or Cat.

As a proud owner of two wonderful rescue dogs, it seems like we are always in search of the best mobility and joint care supplement on the market for our dogs, especially our aging Lab, Lucky.

Typically we migrate to glucosamine and chondroitin.  Truly that is only the type of joint combination I was aware of.  That was until my opportunity to sample at no cost a bottle of DGP produced my American BioSciences Inc.  I must stay I was excited to share this product with my pups, especially since this company is from New York State.

Of course I had to research what DGP was all about and if it was safe for my dogs (as they are part of our family).  I learned from the American BioSciences Inc website that DGP is an all natural formula that helps to ease aches and discomfort.  The supplement is suppose to not have any side effects and fully absorbs for the most benefits for the combination of ingredients.

Did you know DGP tends to work faster that the typical glucosamine and chondroitin.  Typical results start happening in around 1 week, compared to the typical 3 to 6 months when it comes to glucosamine and chondroitin. 

I was delighted to hear that not only does DGP assist with mobility and flexibility of your dog or cat but is also supports the nervous system, gastrointestinal, skeletal and immune health.

I know Lucky really enjoying day his twice daily dose of DGP.  The little pills must taste great as he can't wait to get his "treat".  Due to Lucky's weight he is suppose to take 3 pills total daily.  It is recommended that the dose be split in the morning and evening.  So he get 1 1/2 pills, twice a day.  And DGP are easy to split as they already are scored to make snapping them in 1/2 easy.

I did notice in actually less than a week, Lucky was moving around more freely.  It didn't get up slowly anymore and his back hip joint appeared normal.  Which was amazing!  Great work DGP!  We are believers! 

Don't let the price of DGP make you stray away.  I totally understand that the typical glucosamine and chondrottin is normally cheaper, but that is because it is no longer a "specialized" product.  DGP must meet strict ingredient requirements so it is fully absorbed and works quicker to make your pet more comfortable.

In case you need to know exactly what is in DGP here is the list of high quality ingredients:
Marine Collagen Extract, Boswellia Extract, Corydalis Root, Wheatgrass, Tumeric, Feverfew, Celery Seed Extract, Proprietary Blend (Mucopolysaccharides Complex, Malt Extract, Wild Rosella, Capsicum Extract, Aniseed Myrtle and Mountain Pepper), and Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain).


Don't forget to check out DGP via social media:

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Helps speed recovery, improve mobility and flexibility.

    Ashish Life Science is a reputed Animal Health Veterinary Products Manufacturers in India that manufactures quality Indian Veterinary Products. The products include: antiparasitic drugs, anti-infective drugs and animal feed supplements. All these products are for farm animals, cattle and poultry breed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.