Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Use Teespring to design and sell custom apparel. Make easy Extra Money


Disclaimer: Teespring will either provided me with a free sample of their product to review and/or compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product/or compensation.

I am so frugal and love to save money, but the only better thing than that is to make money. 

I recently learned all about a great way to make extra money on the side and even possibility use it to help the Parent Teacher Organization that I am am a board member and my boys school.  Can you say "Customized Apparel"?  What a great fundraiser!

I have kept you waiting long enough!  I am taking about Teespring.


"Teespring is a crowdfunding platform for groups, causes and communities to design and sell custom apparel."

So let your imagination run wild...what kind of shirt could you design and sell on Facebook, Twitter, direct from you blog or other online locations! 

Create a shirt and start selling, as a seller you keep all the profit your shirts earn!  Wow!  I know it s sounds too good to be true.  But it is not!

If you plan correctly and get the needed sales made, you can't lose money on this deal!  As Teespring doesn't print and ship your creations until the set end date, which you select.  So what the means is you pay nothing upfront!  So this is a no risk way to make some extra money without guessing how many shirts you are going to sell.  What an excellent idea!

I was amazed to see some of the creative ways Teespring has been used.  But, I think one of the most touching was the Boston Relief shirts that were created with a 100% of the proceeds being donated.

They raised over 85K!

The best part is the shirts don't print and ship until a set end date determined by the seller. This means they pay nothing upfront, take no risk and don't have to deal with the hassle of ordering the right number of shirts and even the sizes! 

But, I think the best part is Teespring even ships the customized shirts directly to your buyers.  I love this no hassle feature.  You can learn more way watching the Teespring overview video.

I took some time to work with the designer template feature.  I was amazed at how simple it is to create your own shirt.  And Teespring has over 10,000 different art work offerings and more than 50 fonts.  If you can't find what you need you can use your own image in logo that you just upload to the program.

Don't miss out on this win, win chance to make some easy money. 

You can find Teespring on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: Teespring will either provided me with a free sample of their product to review and/or compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product/or compensation.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.