Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Join in the LYSOL Healthing Initiative #Healthing

Are you cleaning or Healthing?

Now the spring has sprung, officially I want to share the new mission of LYSOL. 

The LYSOL Healthing Initiative.  This entire mission is focused on keeping families as healthy as possible.  I know personally from being a busy mom of three young boys, I would love to learn more to keep my family healthy.  I believe we can all continue to learn new ways to adopt a healthier overall lifestyle.

I love that LYSOL is embracing their new concept of Healthing.  It centers around looking beyond just cleaning and ensuring the the necessary steps are taken to stay well and to keep your family well.

I know I was curious to find out what extra steps I could take to introduce my family into Healthing.  I visited LYSOL's Healthing Initiative webpage first.  It was very easy and fun to navigate around.  And being a social media junkie and also found Lysol on Facebook too.  You can also visit these very useful sites to learn more about Healthing.

I learned the important difference between cleaning and disinfecting.  Which I never really thought about how different they are.  Disinfecting kills the germs on commonly touched surfaces which can lower the risk of spreading viruses and bacteria between your family and friends.  Both are necessary in Healthing process.  Learn more with the Free Healthing Guidebook.

LYSOL and tv personality Giuliana Rancic are taking Healthing seriously by partnering together to visit YMCA's in selection locations across the country.  During the visits LYSOL will provide the lucky to attend with hands on education about the steps and products required to help improve hygiene habits in their own homes; yet making the concepts fun and relative to children. 

LYSOL will also be given educational info and disinfecting products to the local YMCA's visited; along with a donation of a 1 year membership to a lucky and deserving family.

I think one of my favorite LYSOL products that assist my family with the Healthing Initiative is the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System.  It is such a safe and useful automatic soap dispenser. I leaned that it offers 10 times more the protection against germs than the leading antibacterial soap.

And I want to share my favorite Healthing Tip - Don't forget to disinfect places that you don't see or think about all the time.  I am talking about areas like door knobs, cabinet handles, refrigerator handles, cellular phones and even sink drains.  You will be amazing the first time you disinfect these areas, how dirty they are.  But, now that you have disinfected them once, you will more likely to remember to do it again and again.  So the routine of Healthing begins.
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for LYSOL®. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.