Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 27 Nutrisystem - Lord Help Me!! #NSNation

Week 27- on Nutrisystem and I made it through Christmas...but did indulge..(I didn't think that much!)  And I know I enjoyed too many salty foods...boy am I retaining a lot of water (I think).  I did take Christmas day off from working out - but only have missed two workouts since starting with Nutrisystem.

I must confess...this is the first week I actually thought about fudging on what my scale showed.  I was mortified!!!  I couldn't believe the numbers!!!  It was shocking to me!  There is no way the scale can be correct!!  I do not want to be this close to the end with my Nutrisystem experience and have the scale climb back up.

I am not sure if the substantial increase on the scale it is all water being retained or that and some muscle growth again..since my new work out is an AS* Kicker.  I know my clothes fit just fine...and I even did my measurements and as you can see below; I am very proud of losing 37 inches!!!  And I have lost more inches within the last month - even another .5" off my waist.


 
Waist - Total lost 9"
Chest - Total lost 6.25"
Hips - Total lost 9.25"
Thighs - Total lost 9"
Upper Arms - Total lost 3.5"
 
Total Lost - 37 Inches!!!

I keep thinking about what my Nutrisystem support person Meredith always says...it is not about the scale and number, it is about making healthier choices for yourself.  I know I have come a very long way with the help and support of Nutrisystem.  I am very proud of my accomplishments and how I now look!



This week I.....

gained 6.2 pounds!!


And I have only missed 2 workout since starting Nutrisystem.
Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 19 -lost 2 pounds
Week 20 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 21 - lost 1.4 pounds
Week 22 - gained 1.6 pounds
Week 23 - lost 2.2 pounds
Week 24 - gained 4.2 pounds
Week 25 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 26 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 27 - gained 6.2  pounds



Total Weight Loss So Far after 27 weeks on Nutrisystem
43.0 pounds.
 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Nutriystem is have an amazing New Year's Sale if you want to join...now is the time and you can save some amazing money!

 

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.