Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Week 18 Nutrisystem "You are wasting away to nothing" #NSNation

Week 18 - on Nutrisystem and the infamous phrase I have heard from a few people....
"You are wasting away to nothing".

I my reply is....

"No, I am working out and making healthy food choices with the help of Nutrisystem.  I have made a commitment to myself and my family and I feel so strong and healthy!"

But many, many others are very impressed and excited to watch my progress and comment about how great I am looking.

When I think back 18 weeks ago, I couldn't have dreamt that people would be making comments like they are today, thanks to Nutrisystem.

And another thing...I just realized back when I started I set a goal weight (which truly, I never thought I could reach)...I have reached it and actually exceed it by .2 pounds!!!!  Wow!  I can't believe it.  I have really did it!  And I can't wait to continue my journey and lose a little more from my mid-section and lower back.  I feel so strong!  And I am proud of how I look and feel!!!

On a different note...look what I had for breakfast this morning.

A biscuit and gravy...thanks to Nutrisystem.  I love this filling and comforting breakfast on a cold morning after my workout (still haven't missed a single one!!!)

Take a look at my progress....

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 18 weeks on Nutrisystem
46.2 pounds.
 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.