Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 15 Results even with a Stressful Week Nutrisystem #NSNation

Week 15 with the Nutrisystem program was full of challenges, stress, allergies and temptations.

So how did I manage?

I am proud to report to everyone that I continued to make healthy choices and used exercise (still haven't missed a day of working out in now 105 days which is 15 weeks!) to help manage the ever mounting stress in our families life.

Wow, allergy season is or should I say was in full swing during the beginning of the week here.  And my body was feeling it.  It was difficult to breathe, let alone see out of my allergy eyes.  I was so miserable.  But I found of working out seemed to open up my nose so I could breathe freely for a little bit.

Then the stress has continued and actually increased dramatically in our family life.  I had no idea how stress, to this level, makes me want to eat and eat and eat.  So, I took charge of the food choices I was making.  I will admit I strayed a little bit with the Nutrisystem plan by adding in extra snacks (not veggies) which I found comforting.  I made choices like lean beef jerky, Lots of Honey Crisp Apples...loved the crunch and tartness, and some amazing sea salt cracker chips that I can eat 30 chips for only 110 calories.  I am very proud and thankful that Nutrisystem has given me the tools to manage challenging weeks when they arrive.

And the temptations that are occurring and which in turn has leveled out my allergies...involves our weather.
This is a view in our backyard this morning...sorry it is dark..it was early.  As you can see there is a snowman that fell over from yesterday (thanks to our creative 4 year old)...as we had around 4 inches of heavy wet snow, which by the end of the day melted into our dry ground.  And today the snow started again.  I love fall and winter!!!  But, this weather makes me want to bake and cook and eat and eat.  Oh the temptations!!!!  But, I will be strong with the continued support of Nutrisystem.

I am pleased to report I am so close to receiving my fourth Nutrisystem Bear.....As I lost 2.6 pounds this week!!!


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 15 weeks on Nutrisystem
39.4 pounds.




Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.





Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.