Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Zoe for Kids Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Fruity and Delightful Review

Wow...Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Olive Oil that is so fresh and fruity.....

.....In an amazingly sized and bright colored can

A can with a BPA-Free Lining.....

A excellent way to help your children learn to....

Eat Heart Healthy.


I had no idea such a fun and truly enjoyable Organic Olive Oil existed that was created to please your child's palette. 

What an innovative, smart idea and packaging.  A product that has it's heart in the right place....attempting to get our children eating healthy from the beginning.  Studies suggest that eating around 2 Tablespoons of olive oil daily may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.

Of course I had to try Zoe for Kids before I shared it with my boys and it is amazing.  It is so fruity and I don't know if this will make sense...but it is not oily...yes, I know it is Olive Oil, but it doesn't have the oil mouth feel or taste.  I could easily drink it by the shot glass.

The pour spout was easy to pull up out of the can and pour.  I loved the smaller size, which I believe encourages children to use Zoe for Kids more often.  We now keep our can of Zoe on the table for all meals.  My boys are HUGE pasta fans and are now choosing Zoe over butter on their pasta!!  They love the flavor and can't get enough of it.

You can buy Zoe for Kids Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on Amazon.com.  It is very affordable as you can buy a 2-pack for only $19.64.

Follow Zoe Gourmet on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclaimer: JCS Tradecom provided me with free
sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. $20 for 25 oz of EVOO is not that affordable. You can buy more than twice the volume for almost the same price - same oil, just w/o the kids packaging:

    http://www.amazon.com/Zoe-Organic-Extra-Virgin-Olive/dp/B0060JMVM0/ref=pd_sim_gro_1

    I'd recommend just doing that and getting a fun dispenser to keep on the table, which is easier to pour from anyway. Example:

    http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-Stoneware-Dispensing-Bottle/dp/B0041P5780/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337707928&sr=8-3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.