Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mixbook 5x7 Custom Thank You Cards Review (Set of 30)

For the last few years I have been going online and creating customized Photo Christmas Cards.  But, strangely I had never given it a thought to customize other types of cards or even photo books, until I had the opportunity to review...
Mixbook

Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars. Whether starting from scratch, or using one of their thousands of professionally designed templates, EVERY Mixbook product is 100% customizable.

I love the endless combinations and variety of prices...as you can select between three different types of paper when creating your thank you cards.  I had the opportunity to create my own premium flat Mixbook thank you card.  I was amazed at the quality in regards to the Premium Paper used.  According to the Mixbook website, Premium =  "finest cardstock with luxurious matte finish".

There is no doubt that the finest cardstock was used.  I was impressed at how thick and sturdy each flat photo card was that I personally created.  Plus they each came with a very nice envelope.  The image I chose was very crisp and centered perfectly.  Excellent job!

Look at the thank you photo cards I created.
Using Mixbook was a very enjoyable experience.  It was very easy to navigate and place my order.  The biggest problem I had was settling on just one card.  There are so many options!

Did you know Mixbook is on Mixbook Facbook and Mixbook Twitter .  Head on over and see what I am talking about.  Take your time and look around.  I am certain you will find more than one think you like. 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Alexa hop! Left you a review. Woman of Many Roles! (Thanks for stopping by first)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.