Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Clipix will help you organize your life and social media information for free.

I love technology and the places it leads me on my daily travels online.  But, many times I find amazing products, blogs and ideas but forget them later as I haven’t bookmarked them.  And even if I have bookmarked them, rarely do I find myself going back and taking a look at them.  What a shame because I miss out on so much.
I was excited while online today to have found a possible solution to my problems.
clipix

Okay everyone who knows me understands I love to find something useful that is FREE.  Well Clipix is FREE and I now know from personal experience very easy to use.  I made my personal account with Clipix within a matter of minutes.  It was so simple and they provide easy to follow directions to walk you through the process.
The most challenging part of the process was dragging a bookmark called a “clip” button into my bookmarks bar…but thanks to Clipix easy to follow directions…it was a breeze.  You have to take this step as that is how you fill your personalized clipboards with images and information.  You know, the images and information that in the past you would not be able to find again.  All you do is click on the Clipix button when you are on a site you want to remember and store.

Clipix is very eye appealing and I love the customization, such as naming your clipboards to help keep all the information organized.  Plus you can even set different privacy setting on each of your clipboards you create.  So let’s say you create a clipboard with gift ideas.  You can set that clipboard for your eyes only!  Or if you want to share with only family or everyone.
I am such a foodie and one of the first clipboards I created was about food.

And I also created one with my favorite blogs, so I can easily go back and visit them.

The possibilities are endless.  Maybe when I am ready to replace my vacuum, which is coming very soon I can start shopping and Clipix the ones I am considering….humm…good idea….I need to pat myself on the back.
You should stop over at Clipix today and create your Free account.  What would you use Clipix for?  I would love to hear your ideas.
You can find Clipix on Facebook and Twitter.
Oh, I almost forget to mention if you are lucky enough to have an iPhone, Clipix has an App so you can take photos on the go and add them to your clipboards.  Don’t worry you can create as many clipboards as you like and arrange them however you chose.
I love after adding something to my clipboards it gives me the option to share them on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media with a quick click of a button.
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i bеlіeve that i notіced уou viѕіtеd my blog ѕo i got here to return the faѵοr?
    .I'm attempting to in finding things to improve my web site!I assume its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!
    Have a look at my homepage ; pikavippii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.