Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Perfect Valentine's Day Gift CC Brazilian Sweets Assorted Truffles Review


I first want to say...I love Social Media....Especially Facebook...

Are you asking why I felt the need to start this indulgent review with those select word?

Well, thanks to a Search on Facebook looking for something new and special for Valentine's Day, I found...



CCBrazilian Sweets is owned and operated by two Brazilians in Atlanta, GA. They offer a wide variety of unique and mouth watering authentic Brazilian style sweets. These assorted delicacies are offered as truffles or in 2oz shot glasses and can be custom ordered to fulfill your needs. These make a gorgeous presentation at Weddings, Bridal Showers, Parties, Baby Showers, Restaurants or any Special Occasion....Like Valentine's Day

I was thrilled when a box arrived in the mail from CC Brazilian Sweets (and so were my boys) to sample and review.  I wasn't sure what to expect where I have never tried authentic Brazilian Truffles before. 

I am pleased to report they are amazing and like no truffle I have had before.  I really enjoyed the handmade shapes of each sweet treat...each one was unique and special in their size and shape.  That just shows the hand crafting that is spent on each and very bite size ball of sweet goodness.

I was blessed by CC Brazilian Sweets with four different Truffle Flavors to enjoy.

White Chocolate with Coconut.....Pineapple with Coconut.....Pumpkin with Coconut.....Chocolate....
Each of these four flavors all contain sweetened condensed milk and butter....along with the main ingredients of the flavor like pure pumpkin, coconut flakes, milk chocolate and white chocolate.

My absolute favorite was the White Chocolate and Coconut Truffle.

It was creamy and rich and sweet with a crunch from the coconut on the outside of this truffle.  When I say creamy...it doesn't even begin to describe the almost thick liquidly center (in a very good way).  I really enjoyed small nibbles of this sweet confection with a hot cup of coffee.  They are very decadent as one is plenty to enjoy at a time....so they will last a little long which is nice to savory such a special treat.

The Pineapple with Coconut was my oldest sons favorite and my second favorite. 
I would have never thought to combine these two ingredients into a truffle...what a masterpiece of flavors and textures.  The coconut is sweet and slightly crunchy.  The center is rich and creamy with pieces of pineapple.  The pineapple added a refreshing sweet but tart at times element that raised this truffle to a whole other level.  Thank you CC Brazilian Sweets for thinking and creating something beyond a traditional American sweet treat.

The Pumpkin with Coconut Truffle was like a Holiday wrapped up into a little bite size ball.
Aren't these beautiful?  I love the color!!
This CC Brazilian Sweets Truffle was so smooth, just like pumpkin pie.  The outside of the truffle was coated in beautiful sparkling large grains of sugar.  The inside was like a perfect pumpkin pie with some coconut added for flavor and texture.  LOVE 'UM!!!

The Chocolate CC Brazilian Truffle...
The Chocolate Truffles are very fun to look at with all the chocolate sprinkles covering every inch.  These were enjoyed by my boys....chocolate and chocolate sprinkles they couldn't ask for anything more. 

Disclaimer: CC Brazilian Sweets provided me with free
samples of these products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. WAHM @ Valentine Days GiftsFebruary 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM

    These CCBrazilian Sweets look very rich...They certainly are a unique Valentine's Day gift idea...Thanks for the review...Nice pictures, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.