Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

BrytonPick Reusable Oral Care in Seconds Review

I have a confession to make....I totally have a tooth phobia!!

I truly force myself to go to the dentist every six months for a cleaning...and believe it or not I actually went in for my cleaning today (I am happy to report...no cavities!)  I know the importance of dental hygiene...but most of the time I really don't enjoy or like it.

I am always on the look out for new dental products that I can use and maybe enjoy.  One of my biggest tooth hang ups in flossing.  I find it painful as my teeth are very close together.  Many times I get the floss stuck in between my teeth and finally have to give up and pull it out from the side of my teeth. 

Today I received an innovative dental product to review.


To be honest I had never heard of BrytonPick before...It is a stringless flosser designed to clean between teeth after every meal.
I was surprised to see instead of a string...BrytonPick uses a very thin, rounded and flexible piece of stainless steal (considered germ resistant) to make the cleaning strips (one of each end).  The strips are just as thick as floss if not a little thinner.  And the BrytonPick is reusable, with recommended replacement every 30 days.  Just make sure to clean your BrytonPick with alcohol, hot water, napkin or tissue in between use.

The BrytonPick is very easy to use.
1) Keep mouth open in a smiling position
2) Gently insert either end between teeth
3) Slide between teeth inside and out

Each BrytonPick comes with its own carry pouch that fits in any wallet/purse/pocket.  BrytonPick is stylish, convenient and discreet.  How perfect to use it daily and even on the go to remove food debris and plaque from between teeth after meals and snacks. And they are FDA Registered.
I admit I have been guilty in the past when I have ended up with something stuck in my teeth and no floss around, to use anything and everything to get that something out...including a sheet of paper, knife, paper clip...I could go on for days.  Now thanks to BrytonPick I will not have to get creative with my oral hygiene....I will keep one of by BrytonPicks in my desk drawer at work and the other with me at all-times in its convenient carry case.
I actually find these easy and pleasant to use.  They don't hurt my teeth and I am able to get through my close fitting teeth very easily.  Thank you BrytonPick for helping me make a lifestyle change with my flossing.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Colleen, I love the look and feel of your blog. It is very warm and inviting.
    Thank you so much to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!
    We hope you will click LIKE on our page http://www.brytonpick.com
    A huge THANK YOU for your wonderful support, Sylvie @ BrytonPick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...You are provide information about good oral product.Seems like a good product.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.