Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bacon Lovers Dream Skillet Bacon Jam Review


Who would have thought to come up with such a unique looking food substance?

What is  skillet bacon jam?

Well, they took a big bunch of really, really good bacon and rendered it down....added a bunch of spices, onions and other flavorful items like Balsamic Vinegar and let it simmer for about 6 hours......gave it a quick puree....blast chilled it...End Product pure bacon heaven. It doesn't require any refrigeration until you open up your jar.

I must admit I had to get over the way Skillet Bacon Jam looked....not the most appealing looking food product...but it smelled like perfection to me....but I LOVE bacon and LOVE Balsamic Vinegar.

The smoky bacon flavor was the star in this jam with the Vinegar playing a secondary role.  It was smokey and tangy.  I am going to try spreading it on as the sauce on homemade pizza.  I think it will add an amazing depth.

You can contact Skillet Bacon Jam if you have any questions about this one of a kind product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.