Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

PSCPets Joint Support for Small Dogs Review


I received one or more of the products mentioned below for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
As a proud pet owner, I feel it is my duty to take care of our pets like one of my own children.  Two of our special fury friends are rescue dogs.  I can't imagine our lives without their loyalty and companionship.  In return I must make sure they receive excellent care and proper nutrition and supplements.
 
Our lab, named Lucky has joint difficulties and daily he receives a supplement to help with his problems.  But, I never really thought about giving our Corgi, Radar a joint supplement.  As he never has had any joint problems.  The more I thought about this, the more I began to feel guilty....That would be live not giving my boys, vitamins because they are currently healthy. 
 
So, my thoughts have now changed in regards to joint support for our Corgi, Radar. 
 
When my free bottle of joint supplement for dogs arrived in the mail, I did my research to see if this was going to be a fit for Radar's needs. 
 

 
I was pleased to find out that PSCPets Joint Support for Small Dogs - can be used by dogs which need some added joint protection for overall health in their senior years (we have no idea how old Radar is)  and active dogs who can use some extra joint support due to their vigorous activity (that so describes our ever jumping Radar!).  And of course this product is perfect for any dog suffering from arthritis and/or joint pain.  The reason I say any dog - even though the packaging states for small dogs...just follow the instructions on the bottle and figure out how much your dog needs by his weight.
 
I was amazing to see how many different supplements were contained in each soft chew.  Including but not limited to: glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, manganese, and Vitamins E.
 
Glucosamine is used to create cushion in joints.  It has long been thought to help with the health and resiliency of joints and help avoid damage caused by arthritis and stop the degeneration of cartilage.
 
Chondroitin is thought to increase the efficiency of glucosamine.
 
Manganese helps with the detoxification of damaging free radicals.
 
Vitamin E is an important antioxidant and is involved in the immune function.
 
So what did Radar think about PSCPets Joint Support?
Check out his photo...his tongue was already licking the air around the bottle.
And then the what while I tried to snap a photo.....Radar loves taking his joint support.  The soft chews are very strong smelling and make my hands smell, so I have to wash them after giving him is daily dose.  But, he LOVES them and chews each dose right up.  Radar is still "spring loaded" and constantly jumps without any pain. 

Thank you PSCPets for thinking about the health of our fury friends.
 
I great place to pick up PSCPets products is at Probioticsmart.com.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. First, you have to know what girls want - and that's not an easy problem to answer, but
    there's a solution. It is the most widely used social network site on earth.

    That is vital to get your message across.

    Take a look at my homepage :: whatsapp for pc - recetillasdemer.blogspot.com.es,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.