Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In Love with Vitacost.com save $10 Right Now - Health Fitness Pet Product Reviews

Vitacost.com provided a free multiple free products for this Review. I was not required to write a positive review in turn for the free products. The opinions I have expressed are my own. Discloser: in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I am in absolute LOVE with Vitacost.  Just in case you have never heard of this online find....Vitacost makes healthy living and product choices affordable and accessible to all from the comfort of your computer.  Vitacost.com carries nearly 40,000 different healthy products and is always willing to carry more.  Just let them know what you are wanting.

They offer Free Shipping on orders over $49 and their shipping is fast.  Plus, it seems like they are always having great sales. I can refer you so you will Save $10 on your first order of $30 or more.  Just click my referral link here.

Vitacost sent me a great box of assorted products from fitness to health to pet to review and below are my thoughts on all of them. 

I think I will start with the Health and Fitness Products I received.  The ProMax workout shirt was a nice surprise.  The shirt was an added bonus and is great to wear to the gym.
ProMax and Celsius
Speaking of ProMax, I had never tried the Fit N' Crisp snack before.  I love it...it is a sweet rice crispy vanilla treat with protein.  It is a win, win for me.  It gets my sweet tooth satisfied as well as my hunger.  This will be a repeat purchase for me. 

The ProMax Pro Series Peanut Butter Crisp is packed full of protein - 28 grams to be specific.  This an extreme protein bar, but doesn't taste like you are chewing on a hale bale.  The texture was nice and not overly firm.  The flavor profile was pleasant with a nice peanut butter taste.  Just be aware if you are watching your calories each bar contains 350 calories.

Ahh....my workout necessity - Celsius!!!  The negative calorie drink - this can help burn up to 100 calories during your workout.  How perfect.  It gives me a lot of extra energy to get through my workouts without the jitters.  I am a Celsius addict!!  No, really I am!  You have got to try this fitness / workout drink!
TwinLab Nitric Fuel is an extreme strength and pump supplement.  You need to read the label carefully and make sure you start this supplement very slowly and drink plenty of water.  You will feel this supplement.  Make sure you are ready for an intensive hour or two workout.  As, this fuel will keep you going and going and going.

On to Health and Beauty....
 
The MegaFood Kid's Vitamin D3 was not a do again with my boys. They did not like the taste at all.  So that is all I have to say about this product.

The Eczema Safe Face and Body Bar with is 100% Natural and Organic has been a godsend for my son that suffers from Eczema.  As you can see by his smile....
He love his new soap. What a great product for any suffering from Eczema.  It doesn't irritate his skin and doesn't leave behind a scent. 

And last but not least Pet, specifically Dog Supplements.

My dogs are HUGE fans of both Cosequin Supplements for their joints.  Their favorite is the Cosequin DS Soft Chews.
I liked how these came packaged in an inside zip top bag inside the container to keep them nice and fresh.  The container had easy to follow dosing.

They also enjoy the Cosequin chewable tablets which are for joint health.  The tablets have a score on them so they can easily be split in half.

I had such a great time with these reviews and I am a faithful customer of Vitacost.  You can be one too!
 
I can refer you so you will Save $10 on your first order of $30 or more. (and you can get free shipping by ordering $49 or more). Just click my referral link here and happy shopping.

Vitacost.com provided a free multiple free products for this Review. I was not required to write a positive review in turn for the free products. The opinions I have expressed are my own. Discloser: in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

  1. Thank a lot for this post that was very interesting. Keep posting like those amazing posts, this is really awesome :)
    Looking for Custom T-shirt Printing, visit on:
    Customized T shirts Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.